- 180g Dei Campi Bucatini (cooked)
- 2 oz Alfredo Cetrone Intenso Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Guanciale, chopped (could substitute pancetta)
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- ¾ tsp Peperoncino chili flakes
- 1 tbsp Chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tbspVillage Farms heavenly villagio marzano® tomatoes, chopped
- 4 oz Sicilian pachino cherry tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Pecorino Romano cheese
- Cook noodles in salted boiling water for approximately 9 minutes, or until al dente, reserve noodles to add to finished sauce.
- In a preheated pan, add olive oil and bring to medium-high heat; add chopped guanciale, render at medium heat until slightly crisp. Add chili flakes, parsley and garlic, maintaining a medium heat, cook out for approximately another minute. Increase temperature, and add chopped fresh mini san marzano tomatoes – cook out for a few more minutes. Finish with pachino tomato sauce, add pasta, Pecorino and salt to taste.