Make Ahead Herby Maverick Mix® Tomato and Goat Cheese Egg Muffins
Author: My Diary of Us
- 12 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- ½ Cup Crumbled Goat Cheese (sun-dried tomato goat cheese is delicious)
- 1 Cup of Maverick Mix® Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Dill
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Basil
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Mint
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with liners (optional, but makes for easier clean up!)
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until egg yolks and whites are combined.
- Chop fresh herbs and crumble goat cheese.
- Add in Mix and Match Village Farms tomatoes, herbs, and cheese and fold into the whisked eggs.
- Ladle egg mixture into muffin cups and place into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until eggs have puffed and cooked through. (Note: eggs will deflate after they come out of the oven.)
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to two weeks.