Rainbow Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Author: Lunches and Littles
Yields: 10-12 Rolls
- 1 3 count Bag of Tri-Colored Sweet Bells®
- 1 1lb Bag of Scrumptios Mini® Cucumbers
- 1 large carrot
- ⅓ of a small head of purple cabbage
- 1 handful of micro-greens and/or lettuce
- approx. 10-12 rice paper wraps
- Peanut Sauce
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 and ½ tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- Start off by prepping all of your produce: slice peppers, carrot and cucumbers into thin strips, cut cabbage into small shreds, etc. Set aside.
- Assemble your rolls: fill a shallow dish with warm water and dip rice paper into dish, spinning and allowing paper to get completely wet but not for too long (this will cause wraps to get too soft; you want it to be mold-able but still slightly stiff). Remove wrapper from water and set down on counter you are using.
- Now, lay your filling ingredients in the middle of your wrapper (in a line going up and down) and then fold the sides of the wrapper over the filling and roll it up!
- Repeat until all filling and wrappers are used.
- For sauce: simply combine all of the sauce ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. If the consistency is too thick, add in a little more sesame oil and stir up.
Recipe and photography created exclusively for Village Farms by Lunches + Littles
Read- Back to School Made Easy