sinfully sweet & spicy gazpacho
Author: Chef D. Brown
Yields: 12 portions<br> Approx. prep time: 30 min
- 1 lb (1/2 pkg) Village Farms sinfully sweet campari® tomatoes
- 1 lb (1/2 pkg) Village Farms true rebel mix® tomatoes
- 2 Village Farms sweet bells® yellow and orange peppers
- 2 Village Farms luscious seedless long english® cucumbers
- ¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch Green onion (greens only)
- ½ cup Fresh grated horseradish
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 2 Jalapeños
- 2 Limes, juice and zest
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- Wash all the fresh vegetables.
- Trim the green onions and remove the whites.
- Split the jalapeño and remove/discard the seeds.
- Peel and grate the fresh horseradish (reserve 2 tbsp for garnish).
- Zest and juice the limes.
- Combine all ingredients in blender (except a couple tbsp of the horseradish).
- Chill and serve extremely cold in chilled glasses, with fresh horseradish stirred in at the last moment.