toasted ravioli nachos
Yields: 10 servings
- 2 boxes (16 ounces each) toasted beef ravioli (sub cheese or spinach for vegetarian option)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Mexican-style taco cheese
- 1 pound Village Farms sinfully sweet campari® tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup sliced black olives
- Guacamole, for serving
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Sour cream, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- On large rimmed baking pan, prepare ravioli according to package directions. Sprinkle with black beans and cheese; return to oven and bake 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and beans are warmed through.
- Serve topped with campari tomatoes, jalapenos, cilantro, onion and olives. Serve with guacamole, hot sauce, sour cream and lime wedges.