Spicy Asian Cucumber Noodle Salad
Author: My Diary of Us
- 4 Village Farms Luscious Seedless Long English®
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp. Fish Sauce
- ½ Cup Thinly Sliced Onion
- 1 Serrano Pepper or Hot Chile Sliced Thin
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Mint
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Basil
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro
- ¼ Cup Crushed Peanuts
- Spiralizer the cucumber to make noodles. (You can alternatively just dice them if you don’t have a way to make veggie noodles!)
- Make dressing by combining lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and salt in a bowl and whisking to combine.
- In a large bowl add noodles, onion, Chile peppers, and vinaigrette and toss to combine.
- Top with fresh herbs and crushed peanuts and serve immediately.
Recipe and photography by My Diary of Us
Read – Summer Supper Club