Easy Antipasto Wreath
Author: Lunches and Littles
- 1 package of sliced salami (ours was 6 oz)
- 1 jar artichoke hearts (drained and cut in half)
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers (drained)
- 1 container fresh mozzarella balls or pearls (8 oz, drained)
- 1- 1 and ½ pints Maverick Mix® Tomatoes
- 1 jar pepperoncini peppers
- Pitted olives (we used a couple different varieties here)
- A few handfuls of fresh basil leaves
- Several fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- You will also need small skewers, approximately 3 to 4 inches in size.
- You may also want to serve with a dressing, like shown above. We used a store bought Italian dressing here.
- Heat butter and a few drizzles of oil in a large soup pot. Add garlic and sauté on medium-high heat until fragrant.
- Prep all of your ingredients (cut, drain, etc. as needed).
- Then set up all of your ingredients so that you almost have a kind of assembly line to work with.
- Now, take your skewers, and mix and match ingredients; threading items on skewers as shown. You will not use all ingredients on every skewer, and may want to leave some meat/cheese free.
- Once you have threaded all skewers, start arranging them on a circular plate. Depending on the number of skewers you make, you will overlap a time or two.
- If using a dressing, as shown, place dip bowl in the center of skewers/center of plate.
- Finally, cut off small pieces from the rosemary sprigs and place them into different places around the plate, for a more wreath-like feel.
Recipe and photography created exclusively for Village Farms by Lunches + Littles Read- Home for the Holiday ActivitiesPrint